So If you are joining me for the blog hop Welcome! You should have come from Karen.
If not you're still Welcome-and if you want to check out the blog hop from the beginning go see Margie.
My name is Katrina. I am a widow and a SAHM with one amazing, precocious 8 year-old son named Ryno (Okay we just call him that, he's really Ryan.) I love the FlyLady, BPC and ScrapHappy. I scrapbook, crochet and volunteer at my local Elementary School.
Anywhoo back to One Little Word...
I've had a little trouble finding pictures that go with "Grow" for some reason. At the beginning of the month I had some great ideas. I took those pictures and then no more ideas! (Just as I typed that I remembered one that I forgot to take, But I've got it now!) Well, I am going to keep working on it because one of my favorite Scrapbook Ladies says "You are never behind in scrapbooking" And the FLyLady say "You are not behind, you are just getting started" So I am just going to keep moving forward with baby steps where necessary. To find out more about me and my word check out this previous post.
Like many of you, I have just finished LOAD which was certainly a growth experience. And I did at least one layout every single day in February-personally I did 32 Layouts in 28 days! I never would have thought it. Now I know I can do it!!! So here are a few of my pictures for "GROW"
|My Scrapbook Album After LOAD. (I just thought of using this I'm so glad I did)|
|See those tiny little leaves that mean new growth? This plant is in my kitchen and has been in danger of dying more than once, but it just keeps on surviving and even growing.|
|At one time the little one was Ryan's shoe, now he wears the bigger one.|
|And look how fast he is outgrowing those pants!|
|The other day I noticed this in my tiny little sheltered flower bed. It's Crocus Hooray! Spring is coming!! It's Growing warmer and my flowers are starting to grow!|
|The Growth Chart on my son's bedroom wall (The one I just took)|
1. I hope you have enjoyed this little peek at me & my life. I am a sporadic blogger, but have gotten more consistent lately. More to rave about? Perhaps. More to rant about? Certainly, and I can always ramble.
I am a crocheter too and sometimes crochet things that scrapbookers can use so check out my ETSY store and leave a comment (here) about what your favorite item is or what you would like to see on there or a hint about how I might "Grow" my Etsy business, Or some picture ideas for Grow? (or if you just want to comment about the blog post that is okay too). I will be giving one random commenter a crocheted flower bookmark in their favorite color. (U.S. Only Please)
|Next on the hop is: Monica and in case anyone got lost here is the whole list:|
1. Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com
2. Monica B
3. Jill http://jillconyers.typepad.com/
7. Stacey http://www.TheAcornGarden.com/blog
9. Cassie http://craftycassiescorner.blogspot.com
11. Nicky http://seejanebake.blogspot.com
12. Holly http://lovingrobots.blogspot.com
13. Karen http://breathenowsmile.blogspot.com
14. Claudia http://creative-moms.com
15. Rebekah http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com
16. Kimberly http://foreverdaisies.blogspot.com
17. Kat www.katswonderings.blogspot.com
18. Kristina http://ciqis.blogspot.com
20. Nikki http://www.inkyart.com.au/
21. Amanda www.scrappnbee.blogspot.com
22. Lisa http://luluoz.typepad.com
24. Maureen http://cookingmylife.blogspot.com
25. Kristi http://theprojectofme.wordpress.com
27. Karen http://womenontractors.blogspot.com
28. Katrina http://k84mansramblings.blogspot.com
29. Monica Bergler http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
30. Mandy http://captureandcreate.wordpress.com
32. Chrissy http://getcraftywithchrissy.blogspot.com
34. Jen www.byjen.com
35. Sylvia http://baxtersmom1.blogspot.com/
36. Christianne http://christiannemarra.blogspot.com/
37. Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com
38. Joy www.undiscoveredjoy.blogspot.com
39. Beth http://justbebeth.wordpress.com/
40. Jennifer L www.studiojenn.blogspot.com
41. Kathryn www.katlodesigns.com
42. Heather www.scrappyhare.blogspot.com
43. Cindy http://seriousplay.typepad.com
44. Cynthiau http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/
Thanks for Visiting!