Monday, March 21, 2011

Lift Me up Challenge


SOAR Award 2 a photo by kskreations on Flickr.


As I mentioned before, I took the Lift Me Up Challenge and got to lift from the  fabulous Karla Dudley.
Karla hosted the lift me up challenge here.

I had a really hard time choosing what to lift, she has so many gorgeous pages but I finally chose this one:








And here is my page:
SOAR Award 2 by kskreations

 If you have followed this blog you will understand that this layout is HUGE, ( in meaning not sizewise).  Ryan has had a rough year to say the least.  But last Friday, he got this award from the school for "Outstanding S.O.A.R. behavior"  S.O.A.R. stands for: Showing respect, On task, Always safe and Responsible.

This has not been the way he would have been described during the first half of the year-At ALL. His teacher nominated him because she has seen such a big improvement in effort and attitude this quarter. So I guess that means that the hard work that she and I have put in is paying off, and his medicine is WORKING!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment