Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends Design Team

So the first news is that I just joined the Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends Design Team.  Check out their Blog here. This is my first design team ever, so I am really excited...still working on my first project for them look for it soon.

Next, I took the Lift Me Up Challenge and was assigned to lift from fabulous Karla Dudley (check out more of her work here). And here is the page I lifted






Check back Monday for my page. Oh and if you were one of my commenters for the OLW BLog hop you have maybe been wondering who won, and the answer, thanks to the random number generator is: ( insert Drumroll here)





Commenter # 8 Cassie_lu who said: "great grow pictures"
Cassie I will be contacting you to find out your favorite color so I can make your bookmark. Congrats!




No comments:

Post a Comment