Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Couple Layouts

I had an amazing spiritually upbuilding weekend, and...It's almost Monday already (hear the sobs?)  So to brighten your day (and mine), I wanted to share a couple of my recent layouts.  I have an opportunity to teach a class at my Local Scrapbook Store, and this is a page  I'm  thinking of teaching.  My class would include all the supplies and how to make the 5 different ribbon flowers (many of which I found tutorials online for). I also put this little "book" (is it a book with only one little flip thing?  I'm not sure what to call it) that I just love.  Here are some close ups (mostly because I want to share these photos from my parents wedding!)










So I'm wondering- Is this a class anyone would want to take?  What do I charge? Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

 And here is a page about a certain frustrating situation from last week:


It was a sketch from Scrap Happy (If you haven't heard of it you should really check it out). 


No comments:

Post a Comment