Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cards & other Pretty Stuff


First up a reminder that there's still time to comment on my One Little Word post for May and be entered to win!

Edited 5/16 My projects below were picked so that I am the DT Spotlight Designer today Yay!  Thank you Jenn! 

My items for this month's SCF-DT were made from these Beautiful digital stamps by Lil Ellaboudy-Design at mygrafico.  The set is called Natural Beauties:



I was so inspired by how lovely they are that I just kept on making more, and even a scrapbook page (Look at my last post to see).

I was also inspired by another cute  stamp  this one is the Pick a Flower stamp by JD Digi Designs, also at my grafico. 

The challenge blog at A Day for Daisies had a challenge about babies last week and I made this card:
And although I missed the cutoff for entering it in the challenge, I still wanted to share it, cause it's so Purty.  The poem continues inside & is called "Time Well Spent" by Joanna Fuchs.





In other news, One of my Items on Etsy,  the Elegant Silk Scarf was chosen to be included in Plum Creek 22's Medley of Teal Delights treasury.  I am so honored.  Thank you!

Elegant Silk Scarf


I will be back with more LOAD pages in a few days.


1 comment: