Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clear It Out Challenge Week 2

It's week 2 of our challenge at Clear it Out.  The theme is Sports & Leisure and the challenge is to use some of your punched shapes.  Whenever I have scraps of pretty paper, that are too small for a mat or a border, but are so pretty that I don't want to throw them away, I punch butterflies (& sometimes flowers) out of them.  So I always have plenty of butterflies & I love to use them.  So here is my card:


I used a rectangle that is border punched along with a whole bunch of punched butterflies.  I also had fun making my own ribbon rose (The one that matches the other ribbon, not the blue ones).  This card was so much fun to make!  I wonder who will receive it? 

 If you make a card with the Sports & Leisure theme & using at least 1 punched shape by April 16, make sure you link it to us on the Clear it out Challenge blog & you could win a $10 gift certificate from Dude Time Doodles.  I can hardly wait to see what your creativity comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment