Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Button Up Challenge at Clear It Out

It is the 3rd Tuesday of April already, and that means a new Challenge at Clear It Out...

Our Challenge this time is Button up!  So We are challenging you to pull out those buttons you've been holding on to and use at least 2 of them on a project. 

Once again we have 2 sponsors which means 2 Prizes!

We have a new Sponsor, QKR Stampede. Check them out there are some adorable images!

And Digi Darla is back with more of her Gorgeous Digis! 




Here is my card:

This image is from QKR and it is called "Watching Together" Adorable right? I thought they looked like maybe they were gazing at the sunset together, so I used the gradient tool in PSE to make the sunset background.  As a matter of fact I digitally colored the whole thing in PSE this week.



I just love using buttons!  They really add pop to a project. Want to know my secret for threaded buttons that doesn't involve sewing them to the paper?  Glue Dots!  A couple tiny glue dots on the back of the button holds the threads.  Then I use Glossy Accents to attach them to the card, this give a little extra insurance, since I want them to be as flat as possible so I DO NOT KNOT the thread/twine (In this case size 3 crochet cotton).


 I also used another old standby of mine...Vellum.  The yellow rectangle in back, the heart overlay are vellum, and the sentiment is stamped using StazOn on a scrap of the yellow. 

So You know the drill right...Now It's Your Turn!!  Get Out that button box and Clear a few Out!  Oh How very punny... Oh well!

And if when you do, make sure and leave us a link so we can see what you make!   We really enjoy seeing everyone's projects.  It is so fun to see what people of different experience levels do with the same challenge.  Oh and You guys give me all my best ideas! You are so inspiring!
Next Week I'll be back with a digiDarla image for some mid challenge inspiration.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment