Saturday, November 17, 2012

Clear It Out "Red Challenge"

There are only a few days left of this challenge (Stupid computer...I haven't been able to update my blog in a couple weeks :-( sorry )...But there are already more than 75 images linked to be entered!!!

I have had such a great time looking at them and I know I'm not the only one who's having trouble deciding which ones I like best...

Our Fantastic Sponsor is:
I was given this beautiful image called India Honey. She is from the SMALL WORLD HONEY COLLECTION 2 you can find her here.

I cut the title out with my new Silhouette Cameo- It can cut any font...even Nepali!!! Which is perfect because I have a Nepalese friend who I think will enjoy a card that says "Thank You" in her language. and the image looks a teensy bit like her. 


You can still enter to win through Monday...So use that Red and show us what you've got!  Don't forget to add your link to our growing collection at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment