Monday, September 19, 2011

My Studio (AKA Scrap Room)

I am in need of an organizing makeover in and I thought if I blogged about it maybe I would be more committed...Especially since I've been doing the MotherLOAD and using it every day...well we'll see.
My studio is Beautiful, when it's neat & tidy, but there's only space for one to work & I like to scrap with my friends too.  It's also frequently in a state of chaos.  I think perhaps my system is so complicated that I don't want to put things away, Or maybe I'm just lazy in that way because I'd rather be creating, but who wouldn't right?
Well here are some pictures.  Let me know what you think!

A PSE panorama of the South end of the Room
PSE Panorama of the Counter area

The Walk in Closet
My Themed Embellie Binders & Acrylic Stamps

 Now you might be thinking it looks great what's the problem?  The problem is that it never looks this good, in fact right now I can barely walk in there.  So Anyway I've blogged about it so next time yo see me ask if it's clean. Okay? Maybe then it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment