For the last 3 weeks I have been taking a really great class from Big Picture Scrapbooking (www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com) I love this website and the great classes and workshops. I try to take one or 2 a year, sometimes more if I have time LOL. This most recent one is called Everyday Adventures: Becoming an Explorer of Your World. So every weekday since April 19 I have been given an Exploration to do. My Field Journal is getting filled with lovely little pieces of my life. So Today's adventure is a survey and I need to "Create a Simple Survey of at least five questions. Give it to a sampling of people. Document the answers in a way that is interesting and readable (For instance, as a graph, spreadsheet, or pictogram)." from "How to be an Explorer of the World" By Keri Smith.
So I am asking you, my readers, to answer the following:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your current favorite book?
3. What kind of Music is your favourite?
4. What specific T.V. show do you most like to watch?
5. Who is your Hero?
6. What is your favorite scent?
And to be fair I will answer them so you can know me a little better:
1. Purple-Any shade or hue thereof
2. I'm working my way through the Trixie Belden series, currently on #11
3. Right now probably Country, but I also like Pop, Swing and Many others
4. Really loving Castle but can't wait for Burn Notice to start again!!
5. Jehovah God-It may sound corny but I know he has gotten me through life's hardest times.
6. It's a tie between the beautiful tree blossoms out right now and fresh baked brownies.
So please respond so I can fill in my latest page. And there just might be a giveaway in it for you.