Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Clear It Circle Card Challenge

First of all I want to apologize for being MIA for the last couple months.  My Computer had a trojan and try as we might, my techie friends &  I couldn't fix it. I finally had to buy a new computer! I have also been having some health challenges and parenting dilemmas...those never end of course, but they seem to have calmed down.  I am so happy to be back!

And Now....
 It's time for a new challenge at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog
We are doing Circles!  Anything goes for the stash item so see what you can Clear Out of your stash.
 :-).  Our Sponsor is Digi Darla:

Here is my card:


Isn't she cute!  this image is called Hayley's Hat. Find it here

I've been experimenting with different copics for skin tones.  For some reason I never like the ones called Skin or Baby Skin...oh well. I used a couple of the really light yellow reds (YR000, & YR00 along with Brick White (E40) to give a little "tan" to the shading.  What do you think?

I decide to use some of my "newer" (aka purchased sometime within the last year or so. I think it was September or October...) stash instead of digging so deep.  I used some punch outs from Cloud9 Design's Specialty collection for the frames. I just traced them onto some white Wausau cardstock for the shape, and cut them out. All my embellies are from Colorbok's Antique Paperie. There are some glitter punch outs and a chipboard sticker.  A couple pop dots and a glue dot later...Hayley is smiling.  Why?  Because you are wonderful! This could be a "Thank You", "Thinking of You", a "Great Job" or even a "Hang In There" card. Can you think of any other possibilities?


I can hardly wait to see what you create with circles! Be sure to link your projects up at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love this image on an easel card! Love how you decorated it all!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card & I love your colored image. Great job!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete